I’m just going to come out and say it. I have a thing for office supplies. This year’s buying spree will be particularly bittersweet as it’s my last time ever buying school supplies. After this semester, I have to put my big-girl pants on and go shopping for “office supplies.”
- Have you seen the new Sharpie highlighter? It’s gel. I’m freaking out. I. Must. Get. It.
- Since I’m blithering on about Sharpies…How about the fact that blue Sharpie pens only come in packs of two whereas black pens come in packs of four. What about us freaks who only write in blue pen?? My notes look boring in black ink. And then I don’t particularly care to study them. Or I recopy them in blue ink. What, don’t look at me like that. Don’t act like you’ve never done it….
- Post-It business cards. Maybe I’m jumping the gun a bit on this, but hey, when I go on all of my interviews for my super-cool advertising jobs, I can slyly stick one of these babies to the interviwers desk. Sounds like a solid strategy to me.
- Actually, let me just copy and paste the entirety of the Post-It website here.
- I kinda (really) want a MacBook. My current laptop is only a few years old and still has life in it, but it’s been giving me issues like none other. Can you say my motherboard crashed when it was only a year old? Plus, Macs are the ad industry standard, especially with design work like I want to do.