Things I should be doing today:
- Finishing up cover letters
- Printing out cover letters and resumes
- Cleaning my room before/during/after packing
- Training for that half marathon
- Going to my aunt’s 80th birthday party
- Possibly going to a movie
- Possibly going to short bus karaoke with my father and his girlfriend (woo I love my social life)
- Not packing
Is school really a week away? And then 4 months until graduation? Am I really old enough to be an adult? I know I’m damn sure not tall enough to be one.
PS: Did I mention I found my Sharpie gel highlighters and 4-pack of blue Sharpie pens at Staples the other day? Well I did! Go me and my lame addiction to office supplies.