I know the day is young, but I have a feeling it’s going to be a fairly awesome one.
- The review of Affogato and my pies that I (think I) mentioned last week is finally here. Really, it’s a small blurb, but it’s a proud moment. It can be found HERE and in the PGH City Paper, on newsstands today (really, yesterday) through next Wednesday.
- I’m getting my hair cut today. I always love a good (emphasis on I-don’t-look-like-Kate-Gosselin-when-it’s-done) haircut.
- Today is my last day of work for the summer. Sure, I will miss being yelled at by yuppies who don’t get their way, but I’m fully determined to enjoy my last two days of summer vacation ever blissfully NOT at work.
So far for the awkward portion of the program…
- I got into my car after picking up my morning coffee (after I spilled it all over myself, of course) and a guy on a bike was leaning on the passenger side. I was wondering who the eff would do that while also wondering if I had enough horsepower to rocket away without anyone noticing that I maimed a random biker when I realized it was just someone from the shop. One French roast with a side of heart attack, please.
- I woke up with a sore throat and it won’t go away. That’s a sure sign of impending illness.