- Made it through a kick boxing aerobics class. This is monumental, especially because my friend and I unsuccessfully tried this last year. We were dying after 5 minutes. This year, we rocked it the whole time.
- Went to Panera for dinner as a reward for living through the workout. Love the food, hate the prices.
- Tomorrow is payday from my summer job. Amen for direct deposit.
- Actually talking to and hanging out with the people on my floor. Last year, this place was like a ghost town; this year we were like okay, let’s grow up.
- My hair today. Woke up to a thunderstorm; this made the day humid once it decided to stop raining (which was every time I put my umbrella up. Take my umbrella down and it starts to rain again. That’s awkward in and of itself…). My hair + humidity = Jackie O hair-flip. Works for her…not so much for me.
- Walking back to our rooms drenched in sweat after kick boxing. Yes, I’m a girl. Sorry, I sweat. Stop staring.
- I have to pay bills and balance my checkbook tomorrow. Goodbye money that was direct deposited.
- The tongue scrubber thing on the back of my toothbrush…can’t decide if this is more awkward or awesome.