This week…I’d say is a tad more awkward. Here we go….
- Went to the new Starbucks in our student building (“the HUB”) and ordered a latte. Just a latte. The guy looks at me and goes, “You don’t want a flavor?!?” Last I checked, coffee is a flavor.
- At the same time as above, I said “grande” to indicate the size. I know it’s a Starbucks location but I feel like a pretentious idiot every time I say “grande.”
- I painted my toes a light, yet bright, pink shade. Usually they’re red. Pink doesn’t look right. I’d show you a picture of the color but posting a picture of my toes is creepy and awkward in and of itself.
- I had a bad dream this morning that I was falling down “Infinity Circle,” which apparently in my dream is a real place where there’s a waterfall and a hole that goes into the center of the earth and if you fall down there, there’s no turning back. Well, I was falling down this hole and it was like I was watching it from above. Freaked. Me. Out. Like woah.
- I’ve been overusing air quotes. Enough said.
- I have a gladiator-sandal tan line from sitting outside while reading.
- Last Friday, I went to a bar and it was like every English major I ever had class with was there. I’d say this is pretty awesome simply because it confirmed that I’m in the right major.
- Alton Brown is coming to Penn State! A la yesterday’s post.
- A girl in line in front of me had a large coffee cup and she was drinking out of it while waiting to order another. This is like wanting another cigarette when you’re already smoking. I was like, “Yes you’re my girl.”