Y’all should know the drill by now….
- Last weekend’s Alabama shenanigans. Let’s not waste any time documenting the weekend that never happened.
- It’s freaking raining. Again. My hair and my skin are NOT happy and are in the process of writing a strongly worded letter to Mother Nature.
- I’ve managed to spill coffee on everything today. Unrelated–how does one remove a coffee stain from a nylon-ish bag?
- Young Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- I got a compliment on my nails today. I was eating lunch with my barista friend and she goes, “I always forget to tell you but I love that you do crazy things with your nail polish.”
- The awesome stuff that I say at 2am while working on an ad project and remembering it a year later and being able to turn to the person who was in the computer lab having a break down right along side me and saying, “Hey, remember when we were working on Texas Roadhouse and…..” </sentimental walk down memory lane>
- Google Calendars. Seriously. How have I not discovered this amazingness before!?
- A girl in my ad group who, when I was freaking out over the amazingness of Google Calendars says to me and my barista friend,” God you’re so Type A.”