- People’s outfits. I mean, come on. It’s raining and you’re wearing half a shirt.
- I didn’t get my first cup of coffee until 2pm. Meh.
- There is NO place in State College to get glitter nail polish that isn’t A) a color or B) $10. I want something cheap with silver flakes and no color otherwise.
- On that same vein, this week has been so busy that my nails have remained polish-free since about Sunday. If you know me at all (and my 5000 nail polish posts should attest to this…) you’d know that this is not okay, people!
- Sidney Crosby has been cleared for contact!!! One small step for blah blah blah, who cares–my boy is back in action!
- I’m pretty sure my group pregamed class, like it seems like every Thursday. We just can’t focus at the end of the week.
- I got a package in the mail today. I knew it was coming (and it was just a special kind of face mask and a free drink card from Starbucks) but it’s still nice to get mail.
In other news, I still didn’t get my cupcake and I’m pretty sure the main ingredient in Cheez-Its is crack.