The following is a brief (and very incomplete) list of the things that made me go “wtf” today…
- Dudes complaining (while sober) about no one liking them.
- People wearing Uggs in the rain. Isn’t that why every college girl (myself included) has an ugly pair of rain boots?
- People that think that leggings/tights are pants.
- Me getting sick despite the mass quantities of Airborne, multivitamins, and water that I’ve ingested over the last 24 hours.
- Girls (although there are some guys) that walk into the crosswalk when a car is coming and then give the driver a dirty look, like the driver was in the wrong. We all joke that pedestrians have the right of way, but they don’t have the right to be stupid. Un-glue your eyes from your BlackBerry for two seconds.
- Yesterday, it was sunny, breezy, warm, and perfect fall weather. Today, there was a monsoon.