We’re gonna start with Awesome today:
- Woke up to a text from the best group member ever (who conveniently works at Starbucks…) “Hey ladies, coffee is on me this morning.” Win.
- Penguins game tonight! I love me some hockey boys. (Too bad I’ll have a group meeting. Can we get cable in the ad lab, please?!)
- I turned the shower on this morning and was greeted with a small drizzle of arctic water. Same in the sink.
- We got kicked out of class by our prof. Told to take a minute and finish our coffee outside the room. So the three of us had to chug coffee. 20 oz. of hot coffee, that is.
- My jacked up toe. Specifically the nail…since the race, well, it’s seen better days.
- Massive exam next Thursday for the anti-coffee class…freaking out already.
- Also in that class is a group paper (that’s in stages of disrepair, kinda like my foot). I hit the space bar twice between sentences. Most everyone else uses a single space. I keep forgetting to single space and keep having to double check every sentence I write. Gahh!