- I was walking up a hill behind a girl who forgot to put on pants today. Really. Ladies, leggings are not acceptable pants, even if your leggings are made to look like jeans. But if you insist on wearing leggings-as-pants, wear a shirt that covers your…stuff.
- The dude in the HUB next to me today complaining it was too hot inside. Direct quote: The problem with the cold weather is that Penn State cranks the head up. Um, excuse me sir, do we go to the same school?? It’s freezing! Venture into the Ad Lab if you don’t believe me. Freezing!
- I feel as if I’m slowly losing my mind. If I don’t write something down, it’s lost forever. And I can assure you that I have a brilliant idea for my ad class but the second I say it out loud, I can’t recall it for someone to write it down. Senioritis much?
- The word “senioritis.” I mean, really it means “the inflammation of seniors,” right? Imagine if all of the seniors at Penn State slowly started swelling until they exploded. Wait..I’m pretty sure that we will explode before graduation rolls around anyway. Carry on.
- It’s Thursday. This week is almost over. Almost. There.
- I’m writing this on my new baby, my MacBook. I looooove it. Almost as much as my planner, which is saying a lot.
- I just finished my final paper for one of my English classes. See..almost there.