A succinct and incomplete list:
- A minivan: even if Porsche designers have a brain aneurysm and suddenly come out with one, I will not own it.
- Real Uggs: my fake ones are just as warm and comfy. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on shoes that aren’t Manolos.
- A sushi maker: too much hassle for something I don’t care for that much. Though we did give my aunt one for her birthday this year and it does look cool…
- One of those rat-dogs: if I wanted a rodent, I’d get another dwarf hamster.
- A book written by Paris Hilton, the Kardashian sisters, or Snookie: isn’t the fact that they are published authors an indictment against the institution enough as it is? No need to encourage them.
- A Lindsay Lohan CD: oh…wait. It was a long time ago. And I borrowed it from a friend, I didn’t even buy it!