- Gift card sales at work. In the words of my boss, “Let the stupid questions begin.” Ma’am, we have a website for a reason..so I don’t have to describe every single service, plus prices, twice, for every customer that calls.
- In that same vein, I’m going to hit the next person that says, “My gift card expired but can I still use it?” Technically, we can’t enforce expiration dates. I say we either enforce them or get rid of them, because it confuses people. Also, if I say, “It’s fine, you can go ahead and use it,” I mean it. I’m not Ashton Kutcher, I’m not punking you, it isn’t a joke.
- This is a very pathetic awkward/awesome Thursday.
- This is my 100th post. Woo. Go me.
- In two days I officially am a graduate. So, uh, what’s next?