- It isn’t Thursday, even though this morning I thought it was. It’s a good thing it’s really Friday because otherwise I would have been super-late to work.
- I’m doing the A/A post a day late.. Old habits die hard?
- Half-marathon training. More like, “What marathon? The one where I sit on the couch and read bad murder mysteries?”
- My face is finally rebelling against all of the chocolate I’ve stuffed in it for the past few weeks.
- I found the best birthday present, and I found it 8 days before I needed to start panicking.
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 5 is tonight. If Pittsburgh loses, at least we didn’t get swept by Philly. But, we shall prevail! (Knock on wood)
- “Smash,” the TV series. I’ve become obsessed. Debra Messing’s hair is spectacular. The rest of the show is pretty amazing, too.