Hmm what’s been going on this week…lots of reading. Let’s get down to it.
- The weather. Rain. Blahhh.
- My running shoes are starting to wear out on me. I think I need a new pair and/or inserts but I’m not sure I have time to break them in before my half marathon.
- Girls running around campus in platform sandals. In case y’all didn’t notice, there’s a freaking monsoon outside. Put the stripper clothes away.
- It stopped raining today!
- All this running is making my endorphins go into high-gear and I’m not as depressed as I usually get when it rains for 4 days straight.
- I almost did the entire crossword yesterday. Without cheating. Mostly. I’m such a pathetic English major, but I was damn proud of myself.
- The class where we have to give pop presentations was canceled today. Basically, every Tuesday/Thursday we have to prepare the chapter from the textbook for the week and we’ll be randomly called on to speak for 3-5 minutes. Hello anxiety if you didn’t prepare.